Engine Optimization: What Do You Get For Your Money?
The process of optimizing
your site for the search engines involves research into the most
relevant keywords for your site and your site's current placement
to provide a baseline for success and to establish where your site
needs the most improvement. Once the keywords are targeted, the
home page and site are optimized for those phrases.
- keyword research and report
to determine the most relevant and most searched terms for your
- research and report site's current
SE position on most relevant terms;
- content recommendations for
home page and site;
- recommendations for full optimization
of home page:
- title tag creation,
- meta tag (description and
- graphic file name creation,
- alt tag creation for graphics,
- where to place and how to
- text optimization on home
page - editing for keyword density, placement and formatting;
- general recommendations for the
- file name creation for new
site (10 pages maximum),
- anchor text creation for links
on the home page,
- anchor text creation for site-wide
links to the home page,
- search engine submissions where
For sites which Cyber Keys designs
and hosts, these elements are installed by Cyber Key at no additional
charge. In most other cases, the webmaster of the site installs
the changes based on Cyber Key's report. Or, Cyber Key can implement
these changes on an hourly basis.
to Look For in an SEO Firm
SEO Contract: To maintain and continue to build link relationships,
and monitor search position in Google. Includes a monthly report
of your site's positions on your primary keywords and adjustments.
Link building requires additional time.
site easily found in the search engines?
It can be!
for a free consultation on a custom search engine optimization.